Saturday, February 5, 2011

Personal Reflection 3

From the assignment #4, I learned how to use Google Docs program and copyright. Actually, this week's assignment was a little bit hard for me since I did not have enough information about the copyright law of the United States. Due to this assignment, I learned about the law of copyright in the United States, and I also think again how it is important to everyone. About the small group presentation assignment, I also had hard time to complete this assignment. I am still figuring out how to share the presentation with my group member. I think this Google Docs program is really useful because it is online working so that it does not need to install any program to use it. It also can be shared with other people, so it will help students to share other group's presentation without face-to-face meeting. Google Docs program is really convenient for students and instructors who are taking online classes. Even though I had hard time to do this week's assignment, I am satisfied because I learned alot about the new technology which is Google Docs and the law of copyright in the United States which is important as student and future teacher. I am proud of myself to learn these from this assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment