Monday, February 21, 2011

Personal Reflection 4 for week 5

Through this module, I learned about the new technology names Voice Thread. I have never heard about this program, so when I first saw it, I was very surprised. Actually, I thought that it is hard to communicate with each other in online classes. However, after I saw this program, I learned that it is really possible to communicate with each other even though it is online class. While I was taking lecture through Voice Thread, I felt like I was taking oncampus lecture due to the real voice of techer and power point board. I also read some other classmates' comment on the last slide before I left mine, and it helped to share different opinions. After I was done with my homework for leaving comment, I was proud of myself about learning the new technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment