Monday, February 21, 2011

Personal Reflection 5 for week 6

While I was thinking about the trends assignment, I realized that there are more and more online classes in educational field. The advantage of online classes is time flexibility. If the student takes online class, then he/she does not need to follow the fixed schedule, instead he/she can use their time more effectively. The reason why I am taking online classes is also that I can make my schedule more flexible. That's why I choose my learning module topic as taking online class. Teachers who teach online can also manage their time more effectively like students. I think this advantage really attracts more students to take online classes. Through this module, I learned about the trend in education field nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment