Sunday, February 27, 2011

Personal Reflection for week 8

First of all, I have learned that many people like me, who are trying to learn and receive certificates from American colleges, are spread across the country to expand their knowledge and skills to pursuit their career. Also, they are interested in the online-teaching courses, and they take courses that are similar to this course in order to experience such type of classes that is different from the original on-campus classes. I can search for help from these people, who have already experienced what I have to experience soon, and no matter what country they might be from, I can receive global help from people from different parts of the world. Online courses are a great help to finding such links to other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment