Sunday, February 27, 2011

Personal Reflection for week 9

It was really fun to use Voice Thread! I really enjoyed playing with it. I made a powerpoint about how to cook tuna tofu nuggets for my simple activity. It was really easy to use and user friendly. Even though my activity was simple recipe, I feel like I learned something while I was uploading it. Now I can use this new tool and take advantage of Voice Thread for my future class.
I know there are numerous new tools due to the development of technology, and teachers can take advantage of these technologies in their classroom. It happens in classroom nowadays. I think this happening really helps students to understand better as well as teachers to teach effectively. Through this assignment, I learned how to use Voice Thread, and I hope more and more school friendly tools will be invented and developed.

No comments:

Post a Comment