Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Personal Reflection for week 11

It seems like the time flew by for this quarter because of the materials that were provided by this course. Unlike other typical classes, this online course has presented new tools that are useful to online teaching, and through different activities with these tools, the students were able to master the tools. I am glad that this quarter is over, but I am also very glad that I took this online course this quarter. I will find this course very useful for my future of teaching, and I am sure that I will be using the tools that I have acquired in this course. I will do my best to continue with next eLearning course provided at BC, and after I receive my degree, I will go into the field of teaching. I hope that the next classes that I am taking are as useful as this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment