Sunday, March 13, 2011

Personal Reflection for week 10

From this learning module project, I learned many things. This is my first time to make learning module as a teacher's point of view. Since I have never taught students before, it was hard for me to create a learning module. However, I asked some advice to many friends who are already teachers or have teacher experience including Sam. The advices are very helpful for my project. Actually, creating a sample activity was fun, however, the hardest part was assessment. I was always assessed by teachers so I did not know how to start it at first. So I asked my friend who has some teaching experience to help me. She gave me some ideas so I could finish my project. This project was not easy for me, however, it was a lot of fun and interesting job. I feel like I was enjoying creating learning module. Also it was very interesting to think in the teacher's point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment